Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

M3 E30

With reluctance I am putting my E30 M3 up for sale. It required some work to be made road legal and I dont have the time or cash to commit to it. So -

M3, the car that BMW perfected the art of producing a  homologation special. 2.3, 1989 European specification. Type code AK05.  This is a 215hp non cat variant, chassis number  WBSAK050570AE40925

It started life in Germany and after about 10 years moved to UK. It was de registered  and moved to Portugal where it was used as a track day car. It was imported to NZ and has only done a handful of miles in the last 9 years. Odometer  250,905 km. Still on UK plates it will need compliance to be registered in NZ

This car does required some work to get it back to its M3 glory. It has the headlining  and carpet removed. It is missing some interior parts in boot. There is some rust in the left inner guard and number plate lights. Non standard exhaust, missing fog lights. 

Otherwise it is very original, unmolested example of the best version that is not an Evo. Sits on Evo 2 16 inch wheels.   No evidence of repairs except strengthening front anti roll bar mounts on chassis rails. 

As it is not road legal test drives are restricted. If you know what an E30 M3 is, and have $55,000, then please message me.  Location south Auckland. The only swap that is of interest is cash.

This is an opportunity to own a real M3 with some work, and price reflects that. Comes with some required spares such as door cards, sunroof, boot interior that have been collected over the last 9 years.

BMW x 3.jpg

M3 interior side.jpg

DSCF6136.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

M3 left side.jpg

Edited by Paragon
people offering swaps for something
  • Like 6

swap ya a e90 m3 :)

• Like 1