Sign in to follow this  
jonoe30

E30 wheel bearing

Long time no post, but have finally got the E30 out of storage and giving it a birthday... I have the rear subframe out and disassembled, and I'm looking to get the rear wheel bearings replaced (still in the trailing arm with the hub), along with trailing arm and beam bushings... Can anyone recommend a good machine shop that could do this? (I have the parts)... Auckland based.

Cheers in advance :)

Edited by jonoe30
  • Like 1

I have the tools if you wanna stop by my place some point in the weekend, and we can replace them here.

Edited by zero
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, zero said:

I have the tools if you wanna stop by my place some point in the weekend, and we can replace them here.

Hey, that is an amazing offer if you think it won't take up too much of your time? Happy to reimburse you for it. I'm around all day Saturday if you're free?

Just now, jonoe30 said:

Hey, that is an amazing offer if you think it won't take up too much of your time? Happy to reimburse you for it. I'm around all day Saturday if you're free?

I've also just been offered the use of a hydraulic press by a relative, but if you have specific tools it might be quicker.

3 hours ago, jonoe30 said:

Just message me.

I'm in Otahuhu and Saturday is fine

On 5/24/2019 at 1:27 PM, zero said:

Just message me.

I'm in Otahuhu and Saturday is fine

Big thanks to Nathan for help on Saturday removing these! Relatively straight forward when you have the right tools :)

Now off to be sandblasted and repainted...

• Like 1