Sign in to follow this  
georgepweeksesq

Newbie with an E32 740i - FOR SALE!

Hi Everyone!

I am the current owner of this rather nice 740i SE. I've had it for about a year and it has been a lot of fun - I've taken it to Taupo, Northland, Coromandel, etc. Always been super reliable and a great long-distance cruiser.

Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that I need a station wagon and I cannot justify running two cars (plus one motorbike). This means the 740 has to go :(

This is a great car for someone who appreciates originality. It is a fully-loaded, NZ-new, V8 E32. It's completely unmodified (except for the *ahem* Mercedes-Benz floormats) and has had lots of money spent on it by the previous owner to keep it in good condition. This includes full restoration of the Oxford Green metallic paintwork.

The car is up on Trade Me for $5,500 - very open to offers from people who love classic 80s/90s BMWs.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/MyTradeMe/Sell/Current.aspx

S0441044.JPG

S0694069.JPG

DSCF1097.JPG

• Like 3

Looks like a beaut George. I've let people know about it on the BMW Car Club Facebook group too...

GLWS!

On 5/26/2019 at 1:57 PM, TermiPeteNZ said:

Looks like a beaut George. I've let people know about it on the BMW Car Club Facebook group too...

GLWS!

Thank you very much Peter - I think so too! Keen to see it go to a BMW enthusiast :)

8 hours ago, georgepweeksesq said:

Thank you very much Peter - I think so too! Keen to see it go to a BMW enthusiast :)

One of the guys at our AGM last week mentioned it and seemed very keen :)

Nice car. Shouldn't be too hard to sell the most reliable and robust 7 series ever made.