Sign in to follow this  
fred_

SOLD - Apex Arc-8 18" - E46 M3 / E90 M3 / 1M fitment

Hi everyone,

I have a set of Apex-Arc8 wheels for sale suiting E46 M3 / E90 M3 / 1M fitment.

Specs:
Fronts: 18 x 9.5 et22
Rears: 18 x 10 et25

There is some minor kerbing on two wheels.

Price: $1850 

IMG_8237.JPG

IMG_8235.JPG

IMG_8233.JPG

Edited by leebske
  • Like 1

Any idea how far out this would sit on a 330ci?

8 hours ago, shiman said:

Any idea how far out this would sit on a 330ci?

This wouldn't fit sorry. 

this spec would be nice on an e39 but i assume CB is 72.6? 

i think this should fit e9x but might be a bit aggressive

1 hour ago, Bennyboy said:

Including rubber?

No tyres.

Where do you buy Apex or Vossen, etc. in NZ?

7 hours ago, shiman said:

You can either import them yourself (use a freight forwarded like kiwishipping), or Speedfactor in Tauranga - I bought mine through them for about the same as it would cost to import them myself, with less effort. 

7 hours ago, shiman said:

Speedfactor in NZ. Last quote I got was ~$2500 for a set. 

I contacted them for thiS APEX ARC-8 Square Wheel Set - Matte Bronze. They unfortunately said due to the poor exchange rates, “ they said they are not going to continue with the range because of poor exchange rates they have priced themselves out”. I would prefer buying local as I am so terrified of getting the wrong figment. Happened with Vossens in the past and I was stuck! I want it not for racing but better everyday performance as I saw a video yesterday on YouTube and tyre and wheel weight difference between forged and reps is about 5kg. That difference with high revs and centrifugal forces from the wheel would be significant on performance, wear and economy I would think. Would love to hear from others on this. Everyday driving on forged. Please move this to a new thread if it is not appropriate for here. I don’t know how to do it on my phone. ?

PM sent to you Shiman

8 hours ago, shiman said:

I contacted them for thiS APEX ARC-8 Square Wheel Set - Matte Bronze. They unfortunately said due to the poor exchange rates, “ they said they are not going to continue with the range because of poor exchange rates they have priced themselves out”. I would prefer buying local as I am so terrified of getting the wrong figment. Happened with Vossens in the past and I was stuck! I want it not for racing but better everyday performance as I saw a video yesterday on YouTube and tyre and wheel weight difference between forged and reps is about 5kg. That difference with high revs and centrifugal forces from the wheel would be significant on performance, wear and economy I would think. Would love to hear from others on this. Everyday driving on forged. Please move this to a new thread if it is not appropriate for here. I don’t know how to do it on my phone. ?

Apex are excellent at knowing what fitments work for what model, even when coilovers are involved, suggest you contact them and ask.