Sign in to follow this  
LsBeema

Bbs finally on...

Finally chucked them on.

Bbs rk 002s 18×8.5 et13 

215/35s

Front needs about a 12-15mm more lower...?

Removed silicon from inner of rear guards-?.. rolled all 4..

Had to share

20190617_173228.jpg

20190617_173238.jpg

Edited by LsBeema
  • Like 11

Looks good.

Can you fit anything wider than the 215 on the rear or will it rub?

these RK's are specifically designed for the E39 but do fit E36/E46 with stretched and low profile tyres with camber.

215/35 is probably the only tyre that would make it work on the E36. on the E46 you could probably go a tad wider but 225/35/18 isnt a common size like 225/40 or 215/35.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, zero said:

Looks good.

Can you fit anything wider than the 215 on the rear or will it rub?

?....uhhh..hold on...im sure somebody out there would have an appropriate answer...hmmmm???

• Like 1

11 hours ago, qube said:

these RK's are specifically designed for the E39 but do fit E36/E46 with stretched and low profile tyres with camber.

215/35 is probably the only tyre that would make it work on the E36. on the E46 you could probably go a tad wider but 225/35/18 isnt a common size like 225/40 or 215/35.

Well shiver mee timbers...??..just look at this...???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LsBeema said:

Well shiver mee timbers...??..just look at this...???

The guy really is a genius when it comes to wheels.

I imagine he could do those supacheap auto ads where the worker guesses the oil filters, but with wheels.

The wheels look nice for sure, but what about the compromise with grip and handling having stretched 215's?

On 6/20/2019 at 10:29 PM, zero said:

The guy really is a genius when it comes to wheels.

I imagine he could do those supacheap auto ads where the worker guesses the oil filters, but with wheels.

The wheels look nice for sure, but what about the compromise with grip and handling having stretched 215's?

Nah homs...dont know wheter it was thee air...or the soil..or just the heart of the land..but coming from the land of South Africa...its like we have part-animal in us. Getting a e36 coupe with its tough az M50b25 manual with a lsd as a toy...one tends to unleash that beast which we always have to tame. Shes loose...and fun. The balance of an e36 is amazing...so...getting a low profile tyre with a big az wheel and dropping her as low as i can slows me down...which in calculation..is good...in my theory. My licence was once suspended when a 1000cc was in my hands so before too many streets got tattooed...she got "Stanced" homs?

Edited by LsBeema
  • Like 1