Sign in to follow this  
lord_jagganath

Touring on oil

Don't know this wagon specifically, but have bought an X3 (a petrol, manual and also UK import) and E60 M5 (what a beast!) from this dealer previously.

Dealt with Andrew (who owns the business) directly both times and he made it a simple and easy process. Too easy actually ?. He also provided excellent after sales service and sorted issues promptly. 

I have no vested interest in Euroland other than as a previous repeat customer.  Give them a call if you're interested - nothing gained, nothing lost ☺️.

Hope this helps!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, treone said:

Don't know this wagon specifically, but have bought an X3 (a petrol, manual and also UK import) and E60 M5 (what a beast!) from this dealer previously.

Dealt with Andrew (who owns the business) directly both times and he made it a simple and easy process. Too easy actually ?. He also provided excellent after sales service and sorted issues promptly. 

I have no vested interest in Euroland other than as a previous repeat customer.  Give them a call if you're interested - nothing gained, nothing lost ☺️.

Hope this helps!

I bought a car from them a few years ago when they were called something else ("buy a car online"). Wouldnt buy from them again based on how Andrew treated me (basically acting like I was too poor to even bother with, until I flashed the wad of cash, and even then I caught him talking sh*t about me behind my back to his mechanic).

• Confused 2

Fair call. But I'm sure having two different experiences from two different customers with the same dealer/retailer/customer service is not uncommon - we all probably have similar good/bad experience stories ? . I'm confident though that they/he is no 'Wolf of Church St'...

Perhaps a local member could take a look on your behalf, maybe?

• Like 1

I think it would be a really bad idea for you to buy this car...........because then it won’t be on my watch list anymore!

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, treone said:

Perhaps a local member could take a look on your behalf, maybe?

That's a good idea, will send down a box of beers (GPs Mix Six) for the person who tests the car out? the engine has to sound really good. 

8 minutes ago, lord_jagganath said:

That's a good idea, will send down a box of beers (GPs Mix Six) for the person who tests the car out? the engine has to sound really good. 

thats a tough call.There are some who will think any diesel sound like a bucket of bolts.I will have a quick look at it if ican find the place and its open....have to head out the Hutt later

edit....i know exactly where it is and its close to the placei wanna go

• Like 2

BMW diesels sound nice, I find. "Some people" are retards. Pretty sure this is the guy I bought an E30 off a while back, it all went smoothly.

1 hour ago, kiwi535 said:

There are some who will think any diesel sound like a bucket of bolts.

3 hours ago, kiwi535 said:

you aware this is a ukimport????

is that a problem? much better selection of diesel wagons there than NZ new, BMW NZ I believe only sold the 530d wagon until 2013 anyway

4 hours ago, kiwi535 said:

you aware this is a ukimport????

Oh no, think of the rust!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, balancerider said:

is that a problem? much better selection of diesel wagons there than NZ new, BMW NZ I believe only sold the 530d wagon until 2013 anyway

its not a problem for me just has a quick look at the carjam report.I didnt notice it on the trademe ad

3 hours ago, KwS said:

Oh no, think of the rust!

Bingo!!