Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

e91 Tyre Pressure Light

So after changing the wheels, the tyre pressure warning light came on

and i'm assuming that the old wheels had TPS installed on the old stock standard wheels

If i reset it, will it keep coming back?

Do i have to do anything to disable it completely? Or do i have to get the TPS valves transfered over to the new wheels lol

These dont have TPS, instead use the wheel speed sensors to detect the rolling diameter. 

Set your tyre pressure, reset the system and you will be ok. It will only detect loss of pressure in relation to the other wheel and not once it drops below a certain pressure. If you ever top up the pressure or change it, you need to reset the system

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

These dont have TPS, instead use the wheel speed sensors to detect the rolling diameter. 

Set your tyre pressure, reset the system and you will be ok. It will only detect loss of pressure in relation to the other wheel and not once it drops below a certain pressure. If you ever top up the pressure or change it, you need to reset the system

Thank God lol,

So just go to the warning, hold that side button for 5 seconds?

Idrive? 

If not, engine on, and use the flicker switch and BC button to go to the reset option, and press and hold. It will then re-calibrate as you drive off. Youtube is handy for this

• Like 1

Yeah sorted, thanks for clarifying I didn't have tyre pressure sensors lol