Sign in to follow this  
SavageXii

DIS 39/44 ADS INPA Problem

Hi All,

After someone who has a working ADS/DIS set up near wellington or auckland region that can help me compare my set up with theirs, and see if its my car or my cable or my pc/software combo thats the issue.
Will offer beers or something in return

Backstory: I bought myself a Dell D630 with Windows Xp, Have all the software set up, Openlabs cable, the guy who provided the software says the software and networking is correctly configured, im trying to scan my e34, but im not getting any progress on dis or inpa. I get battery and ignition lights on my open labs cable, but not on inpa, and any actions in inpa or dis say "No control module found".

Goal: Find the module responsible for infrared keys and re-enable key pairing, plus "scan" car for issues.

I have a working INPA/DIS ADS setup in Auckland - HP Laptop w/serial port, Win 10 32 bit, TinyADS cable. Used on many e36's and e39's but I've never plugged it into an e34.

Hit me up if you think I can help or if you want to borrow my cable to test.

• Like 1

Can anyone point me in the direction of where to grab an installation from.
Gone through multiple now and none have ADS files...nor can i fin my original install files.

ITS Painful watching your car waste away cause you can't access the ECU to reset it correctly.