Sign in to follow this  
swapsndeals

E30 M20b25 engine

Hi. Have just got a 325i but the nut came off the oil pump or something along those lines, the guy i brought it off said the car stopped & the car was making a knocking sound so he shut it down, oil was not getting to the head when he took valve cover off when he got home? Anyone have a 325i motor for sale, or know of a quick fix lol?

Thanks

On 8/6/2019 at 8:18 PM, swapsndeals said:

Hi. Have just got a 325i but the nut came off the oil pump or something along those lines, the guy i brought it off said the car stopped & the car was making a knocking sound so he shut it down, oil was not getting to the head when he took valve cover off when he got home? Anyone have a 325i motor for sale, or know of a quick fix lol?

Thanks

Have an engine for sale Contact me on 02102916373

On 8/6/2019 at 8:18 PM, swapsndeals said:

Thanks

Why have I only just seen this lol? Got one in an E34 525i, was supposedly running until fuel pump issues. And possibly an early one from an E3 2.5S, haven't sussed that one out yet, it may be toast but may be an option. Let me know if you're still hunting for one.

Hey bro. Someone on here sent me one from Auckland a while back. I will keep in mind if this one does not last. It better. Have put a lot of money into her now, new seals and that to

Yeah man, anything like that just yell out, you know I've got a few oddball things here and always happy to help ya out. Saw you in town the other day in your E34 too, looks real clean and tidy.

Cool thanks for that. Yea thanks the e34 is holding its own, been using to go to work and get around most days lately