Sign in to follow this  
emandru

Storage location and costs for car Auckland

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a location where I could store one of my cars and roughly what it would cost in Auckland (relatively central but again flexible). Looking at storing for about 3-4 months. Would prefer indoors, but depending on price would consider outdoors.

Cheers

Eddy

Edited by emandru
  • Like 1

Cheapest I found 4 years ago was $80 per week for indoor storage that would be entirely taken up by a single car.  And most storage places did not want a vehicle stored inside.  I was just going to sneak it in.

It was so expensive in Auckland I shipped my entire house and two cars down to the Wairarapa where I got two brand new containers for $25 a week.

• Like 1

My car lived at Storage4you on Wairau Rd for 5 years for about $120 a month (it's since gone up to $153 a month) in a private lock-up, it might pay to give them a call. They'll obviously need a ground level unit available at the time you need it but they seem to have no problems with cars. They also store cars elsewhere on site in secure storage but no private lock-up - ask about those too, some areas are covered.

There is also a place out by the airport Jensen Auto Classics

I own & run a vehicle storage facility here in Wellington & have had some dealings with them

Barrysgarage.co.nz

• Like 1