bradgalbraith

1998 E36 318is Motorsport 2- Fiji Green

Whats the longest you've ever owned an e36, and which one do you regret selling the most?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bradgalbraith said:

Reposted with updated photos etc. Happy to do a deal with bimmersport members as I'd like to see it go to a good home. Now on trademe:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=2268866842 

I'm not a buyer but that's a well presented advertisement with great pics so props and GLWS.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, zero said:

Whats the longest you've ever owned an e36, and which one do you regret selling the most?

Great question! A bit over a year and that goes for 3 cars: Turbo 3.0 M3, 3.2 evo and my current 328i. The one I regret selling most is the techno violet evo closely followed by the turbo M3.. it was riddled with problems but in hind-sight I should have kept it and tidied it up. Oh well. I've owned 17 E36s now. I swore I would never own another one when I sold number 14 lol. I should probably admit myself to a mental health facility. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Damn I like that... would be a great "other" car for me; and get me back into something a bit fun... hmmm... 

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have bought Brad's car, and will be picking it up from Auckland this Friday and driving it back to it's new home in Dunedin.

I thought I should join the forum as well as it played a part in my purchasing the car, with helping to research its background.

Looking forward to spending many pleasant hours behind the wheel of my first BMW!

Thanks again Brad, your assistance and help was really appreciated!

• Like 6

Sweet, good of you to join up Glen.

Post some road trip pics after you get home!