Sign in to follow this  
Ahmedsinc

E46 330i bits FS

E46 330i Motorsport sedan stuff for sale.

M50B30 stroker kit. B30 rotating assembly & injectors with M50B25 long block & B30 cams, trays & lifters. M50B25 injectors & fuels rail. Can also supply with a 413 DME & M50 + M54 harness. Can use the B30 intake but will require a little modification to suit the B25 head, intake free if wanted. Probably 85% complete, needs accessories & intake manifold and an overhauled Vanos unit as i burgled some bits to fix mine. Looking for $900 together. Also have an adapter plate to run the B25 throttle body on the B30 intake, will supply with TB for an extra $50.

Style 68 wheels, 2 each 7.5" & 8.5", some curbing, tyres fcked from poor alignment $200

Lower control arms with bushings $120 / pr

3.34 open diff $100

Headlights & clear tail light set including clear side repeaters & indicator $200 for the lot

Pre Facelift Motorsport bumpers & flat side skirts including rear PDC sensors, front comes with foglights $150

Front guards $40, passenger doors (window regs dead) $50 bonnet $40, Titansilver Metallic

Happy to send through photos on request, also happy to set up trademe auctions for buyers that can't collect.

Franklin area for pickup.

Chur

post-1129-1306188261.jpg

IMG_2795.JPG

IMG_2796.JPG

IMG_2797.JPG

IMG_2798.JPG

IMG_2808.JPG

IMG_2809.JPG

IMG_2812.JPG

IMG_2815.JPG

BMW-e46-Diff-338-Ratio-Spares-or-Repairs.jpg

Edited by Ahmedsinc
moar photo

You need to post pictures of all the parts listed please, as per the For Sale forum rules.