Sign in to follow this  
M3AN

SOLD: S50B32 VANOS Individual Parts

Hi there,

I have a disassembled E36 M3 dual VANOS unit (S50B32) from which I'm selling individual parts. Pretty much everything is there from solenoids to splined shafts to oil pump disk, to pressure regulator to covers etc, etc. The actual housing is damaged (non-structural) and would require aluminium welding to repair, the internals are fine.

I'm selling solenoids as individual units rather than in pairs.

All parts will be tested and ultrasonically cleaned before dispatch.

Prices are 'by negotiation' because it entirely depends on what you need, the more you buy the bigger the discount.

To comply with forum rules I can sell you a single OEM solenoid cover bolt for $1.

The whole unit is $2000, I'm happy to part it out as required, feel free to ask me what I have left and I will answer with availability and a price.

VANOS_Parts.jpg

Edited by M3AN

I'm literally calling KBM to book mine in for a rebuild so theres a chance that I might need something off you if anything is damaged..

price for the entire intake side internal parts & solinoids?

@Toast, acknowledged, let me spend some time in the garage this week and I'll get back to you ASAP.

• Thanks 1

On 8/27/2019 at 12:30 PM, M3AN said:

Prices are 'by negotiation' because it entirely depends on what you need, the more you buy the bigger the discount.

To comply with forum rules I can sell you a single OEM solenoid cover bolt for $1.

Forum rules state that ALL parts listed for sale must have a price and a photo, so a price for a bolt does not comply with the rules.

This removes the “how much for the...” posts.

Thanks, Admin.

That impractical and you know it @E30 325i Rag-Top. And I have no problems with "how much is this" posts.

I'll update the wording but if we can't apply common sense I'll just remove the post which will be a disservice to members.

The rules are there for a reason, and apply to all for sale posts equally. There’s more than enough “but what about this post...” type arguments so not setting a precedent here.

If you are wanting to sell it as bits and pieces, please price it as bits and pieces, impractical or otherwise. Thanks.

You'll get it tomorrow mate, sorry about the delay... life got in the way but you're on my list, very near the top! 

• Thanks 1

On 10/11/2019 at 5:47 PM, Toast said:

@M3AN bump for pricing

PM sent.