Sign in to follow this  
francoisv

Difficult For Sale Question

I'm not sure where else to post this, but..

My wife has been offered a really good position at the Melbourne Hospital in Australia. So I am going to have to part with all my toys at some stage over the next 12 months, so my difficult question is,

What sort of price range would you, bimmersport members, put on my Ute Project?

The rest of the fleet will be sold in line with there market value

11255813_395883513947000_7015291653201151682_o.jpg

Very hard to say..... the defining thing to me would be if it's being sold certed at a minimum - as you found out, changing to another cert guy caused you to have to strip things off, this may deter a lot of people if there's a perceived "risk" they have to do the same.

If fully certed I'd say you'd get at least double the price. As for the actual $$$ value, very hard to say sorry - things are only worth what someone is willing to pay, just a matter of hoping the right buyer turns up at the right time.

I would definitely be trying to get wof, rego and cert.

Thats way more important for resale price than say, a paint job.

Frank, can you list what is still to do on the ute?

That might help with value.

• Like 1

thanks lads, at this stage we are expecting to move in April next year, so getting it certed before then, will be tricky. I am, however, going to try my best to get it done before then. Basically i need $5,000 and two solid weeks haha
When im finished with the Low Rider 28er, im going to concentrate all efforts on the ute over the next 6 months

• Like 1

I hate to say it, but without a cert its basically only worth scrap value, as the chances of anyone that buys it being passionate and committed enough to get it through a cert, when they haven't done the majority of the car work, is almost nil. At least with a cert the hard/technical part is done, and then its just finishing touches, which anyone can do and then reap the benefits.

• Like 1