Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

Great Drone Footage - Perfect crash

• Haha 1

Chasing drift cars with a miniquad has become a bit cliche, there are some awesome pilots out there though (way beyond my skill levels!) 

1 hour ago, B.M.W Ltd said:

What are your thoughts on these Chris ??

https://www.myskydrone.co/

Absolute junk, their marketing campaign is next level though, its all over social media with the "silicon valley drone expert" nonsense, its all bollocks. Chinese factory with about four different brands of the same $50 toy, that'll all end up in the bin about 2 hours after opening the box :D  Have a look on Ali express etc for Mavic Clones and you'll find them for peanuts.

The way DJI market their things, and their target market, means that the "old" models devalue rapidly. If you want something Mavic sized and an impressive thing for the size/price, the old Mavic 1s you can find for pretty cheap secondhand on trademe and they are much better quality than the aliexpress/banggood/goodluckbuy ripoffs. Also checkout Dronedepot in ponsonby, Grant there is a good guy and regularly sells refurbished/secondhand DJI gear at good prices (and with a warranty).

• Thanks 1

No idea why the first post is screwed up (for me at least) but everybody needs to check out this reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PraiseTheCameraMan/

Boy this forum software sucks balls.

On 9/7/2019 at 4:41 PM, M3AN said:

No idea why the first post is screwed up (for me at least) but everybody needs to check out this reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PraiseTheCameraMan/

Boy this forum software sucks balls.

Biggest forum in the world. I still use old.reddit.com 

But Reddit has got a serious case of internet cancer. Tencent owns a large chuck of them now. Actual internet cancer.

My complaint was actually with Invision forum software, it needs a secure BBCode/HTML editor.

Reddit has always been a nightmare to navigate once you're outside the main topic.

Oh right.  This forum software.  I see what you mean now.  Works on Phone perfectly.  Doesn't work well at all on my PC.  Both Brave Browser.