Sign in to follow this  
GetCam

Wanted: E30 coupe Sports seats

Suitable for a coupe. Preference for black leather, greater preference for vert front seats or m3 fronts. Auckland based. Let me know your price if you have some available.

Also after:

Diamandschwartz metallic fuel cap flap

M tech 370mm steering wheel

M20b25 engine facelift

Full m20 manual conversion either 260 or 240 and pedals

Hope you have an open check-book.

I don't think there is such an engine as a facelift one, any e30 year is just that a 1985 or 1991.

I have, albeit, a seized m20b25 and, a rare for NZ, a forged steel 325 diesel crank in a block- will need to build it up but you would have one uniqu ' screamer' of a motor i.e over 8000rpm + if needed (regular m20b25 are made of inferior  grey metal and start exploding after being revved over the7??? rpm. 

l have a 'seized m20b25 engine and a diesel crank m20b325d block'  that I have collected too. $800 all up. Could arrange delivery to New Plymouth $60

If this is of interest could send pics. to you. Do your research as to what is possible with such a package. Have the old skool charm and look with a modern competive power performance. Over to you. Cheers

There is a difference between facelift and pre, compression and engine management from memory at least.

• Like 1

,, ive got the sport seat  leathers &   the cushions available -- which are all good !

I  can sell separate  pieces  ,,,

please pm, 

Edited by brutus

15 hours ago, brutus said:

,, ive got the sport seat  leathers &   the cushions available -- which are all good !

I  can sell separate  pieces  ,,,

please pm, 

Sorry but London is far too far away.