Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

Book Help!

Hi all

just a long shot here

But wondering if anyone has a particular children’s book by L Frank Baum (of Wizard of Oz) called

“Life and Adventures of Santa Clause” (any year publish is ok)

that I can borrow for a week or so around end of September. Seems with ebooks not even the library has a hardcopy of this or any bookshops I can find online.

If you have a copy or know where to source one within the week please let me know!

thanks!

Amazon has a service where you put in the title & how much you're prepared to go to.  I used it to track down a rare title I was looking for.  Only problem is if a supplier has one they ship it to you immediately.  I ended up getting what I wanted, but paid at the top of the price range I entered with no chance to opt out.  

There's a few on trademe but I guess you can't gamble on the shipping time?

You might be searching for "Life and Adventures of Santa Clause" and getting no results... Search for "Life and Adventures of Santa Claus" and you'll get results. I have a pdf/ebook here if you want that, but I think you want a dead tree (I agree they make better books...) Trademe, as Mikan says, or Whitcoulls has it too.

EDIT: Bah, Whitcoulls is 10-12 days shipping. Must come from the UK.

Edited by Gabe79
Whitcoulls, not Whitcouls