Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

TVR Sagaris

Mental motoring.
At least the bodywork won't have rusted.

• Haha 1

I heard they will kill you in an instant if your right foot outweighs your skill.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Young Thrash Driver said:

I'd love one. Just look at it, it's mental. Straight six too so ought to sound amazing.

It's a fabulous engine. Pistons as used in the Aprilia RSV1000, valvetrain from a GSXR750. Budget meant it got a cast crank instead of the planned forged steel one but Racing Green will sort you a billet item.
Get the valvetrain sorted, too.

Even flooring it in a straight line in one of those things.... you better know what you are doing. Of course this is BMW forum so we are all top notch race drivers ? 

Edited by blake12
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, blake12 said:

Even flooring it in a straight line in one of those things.... you better know what you are doing. Of course this is BMW car forum so we are all top notch race drivers ? 

FTFY.

That exhaust system alone is worth the asking price...........

On 9/23/2019 at 4:23 PM, M3AN said:

I heard they will kill you in an instant if your right foot outweighs your skill.

A lot of power in a lightweight car with no crumple zones and next to useless air-bags. What could possibly go wrong..?

Not sure these have all the traction control gubbins that make most of us think we are the race drivers mentioned above?

Cool car though, and a hoot to drive no doubt!

The wisdom in UK was all TVRs should be registered on 'Q' plates, as each is in fact a pre-production prototype.

What was that sh*t movie with John Travolta (yes I know, there are many to choose from amidst the Pulp Fiction!), where he drives one of these?  Oh, damn it was a Tuscan speed six.

You know, it's a wonder they sold so many large american SUVs if that chase is anything to go by... they all explode on impact!  Thankfully Mr Hugh Jackman's range has improved since this series of grimaces at the wheel.

In closing... $165k?  Tell him he's dreaming.

Not their finest hour: TVR Sagaris. Celebrating the greatest cock-ups in automotive history. Today we look at TVR Sagaris

Edited by Olaf
links