Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax

Anyone played with this stuff before, kinda interesting stuff. Similar application to Luxxio Speed Coating. 

Wash car, leave wet, spray it on, hose it off, dry car. Definitely leaves a slick surface like a wax but is quite quick to do, when drying it with a damp microfibre its actually kind of buffing it off as can see the film high spots getting removed (bottle says no buffing..but.. symantecs).

Kinda pricey, but the results pretty decent and it is fast to apply, will see how long it beads for. Black sapphire metallic paint shows up bad waxes pretty well and its passed that test.

72086900_10156195923862693_1551560736726056960_n.jpg

71492821_10156195923737693_6020656667014725632_o.jpg

• Like 1

Saw it the other day and was mildly interested.

I  am currently using Fireball hydrophobic foam after washing the car.  It gives a pretty smooth finish.  Not sure how good it is at repelling dirt, cars seem to get very dirty very quickly in the current weather :(.

I have used this on my F30, same colour. 

I think it works well - it’s still beading well after a month. 

I have found it not to be as “hydrophobic” as the videos online show - I may have done something wrong when applying it.