Sign in to follow this  
Herbmiester

MHD UPDATE.

I recently update my MHD tune to version 7.1 and chose to go with linear throttle mapping. Driving up to Hamilton and back was a good test. Initial thoughts are that modulation especially as boost comes on is noticably improved. In daily driving this translates into smoother acceleration with no noticeable decrease in go forward. Kickdown on the open road is much easier to manage as well, no more dropping 2 or 3 gears and having a big rev and change up for no real progress. Next step is XHP but unsure what stage to choose.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:42 PM, jamesmcd said:

XHP stage 3. Don't waste time on lower stages. 

Probably already done it, but i'd recommend stage 2 personally. Stage 3 was very harsh outside of driving in normal "auto" mode, banging into gears pretending its a DCT. I went down to Stage 2 and felt it was a much better fit, with improved shift speed over standard, but without the hardness of S3. This was on a Stage 2+ FBO E91.

• Like 1

Just flashed MHD 1+ Version 9 beta, was previously running 8.1, what a great map, very very smooth and linear, way better mid and upper range.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, smiddy said:

Just flashed MHD 1+ Version 9 beta, was previously running 8.1, what a great map, very very smooth and linear, way better mid and upper range.

Haha just about to get out the battery charger and update to 9. 

Can"t see you being dissapointed at all John!

Edited by smiddy
spelling
  • Like 1