Sign in to follow this  
Paul Bradfield

New Member Christchurch

Hi All, I have just joined as a new member. I have  enclosed a pic of my M sport 330i  hard top convertible. I purchased this in England a couple of years back & did a great road trip through the lakes district & up to Devon, before delivering it to the shipper in Essex, to ship back home to Christchurch. Just love this car !!!  Its my third BMW. I have been giving some thought in finding interest to restarting the BMW club in Christchurch, and have had some discussions with the Peter at the Wellington branch. I would like to say hi to all, & any interest club etc ?

media1.jpg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Paul Bradfield said:

Hi All, I have just joined as a new member. I have  enclosed a pic of my M sport 330i  hard top convertible. I purchased this in England a couple of years back & did a great road trip through the lakes district & up to Devon, before delivering it to the shipper in Essex, to ship back home to Christchurch. Just love this car !!!  Its my third BMW. I have been giving some thought in finding interest to restarting the BMW club in Christchurch, and have had some discussions with the Peter at the Wellington branch. I would like to say hi to all, & any interest club etc ?

media1.jpg

Welcome Paul :) 330i looks great!

Hi Paul

Welcome to Bimmersport.  Nice Car.

I was once a member of BMW NZ, but lost interest due to the lack of South Island events.  Would likely give it a go again if things start up again.

Regards

Murray

• Like 1

Colour me interested. 

Perhaps piggy back on the hotrodders breakfast is a good start. 

Some euros already go (mini) 

I tried to kick it back into life a few years back but had no shows on my park ups. 

I'd love to do some cruises to Akaroa and such 

• Like 1

There's a meet on the 24th November and cruise to akaroa. Look up BMW Enthusiasts NZ on Facebook. They try to have a meet every couple months

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gaz said:

There's a meet on the 24th November and cruise to akaroa. Look up BMW Enthusiasts NZ on Facebook. They try to have a meet every couple months

Yup details over here!

1BEEE33C-502F-4BDC-BB1F-A75E9334B448.jpeg

• Like 2

Great to see there's a bit of community activity in Christchurch - and interest in spinning up the Club again? I've thoroughly enjoyed getting the Club sparked off again here in Welly :) @Paul Bradfield - good idea to tag along to these events and see who's keen to both attend some more and maybe help organise a few :)

Hey @Paul Bradfield

I could be interested in a club. My biggest problem is a distinct lack of spare time so may only get to be a fringe member at best, but I'd certainly be keen to meet other BMW enthusiasts.

• Like 1