Sign in to follow this  
Marcel 323Ti

Ringvideo M3 CSL

I don't know if you guy's know this Ring-video already.

I don't know how to put a link at this forum, so i try to tell you how to get it.

Go to www.rs6.com

click on : Community

click on : Racing and Events

and try to find the CSL ringvideo. It's worth it!!!

Goodluck

Marcel

I like this video a lot, even he's not driving to the max and sometimes cruising at a wrong gear.

The car just sounds so beautiful :wub:

The car has a brake upgrade from Mo'vit.

As you can see on the video. He has a moment behind a new e60 5 serie. (close at Wehrseifen). If you look good, you can see that there is a big bike crash in front of the two Bimmers.

Here in Europe is a big discussion about this video. The guy in this CSL should stop and give first-aid help to the bikers.

Gr,

Marcel

As you can see, there's a lot of trafic on the circuit sometimes. They call those day's Touristen Fahrten, (Tourist Drives). Everybody is alowed to drive around as long they have a minimum speed of 70 km/h at the straights.

Sometimes you can even see Touring busses with a group of tourists inside :wacko:

The main problem is the diferent lines of the car's ande motorbikes at the corners.

Believe me guy's. There is a heaven on earth. We call it Nordschleife

I was reading the German magazine SportAuto. Last month there was a test between the BMW M3 CSL and the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale. The M3 did a round on the Nurburgring in 7m 50 !!! (one round!!)

The Ferrari needed 7m 56 seconds!!!

I think they have to do there homework at Maranello again ;)

Gr,

Marcel

ohh...that straight 6 having its legs stretched is a beautiful sound. It takes a lot to beat a BMW inline 6 at full noise.

Great video, I like it a lot.

Thanks Marcel.

Cheers

Edited by Grant

wicked vid.....the csl sounds like grants car! and mine will next week....ah i cant wait.....well its similar!

wicked vid.....the csl sounds like grants car! and mine will next week....ah i cant wait.....well its similar!

hahaha....it may sound a bit like mine, but I would soon lose sight of it as it races away from me in the distance.