Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

Free E34 parts

No longer needed and not really worth attempting to sell it

Must pickup in Hamilton and take the lot

All sorts of stuff, not going but list all individually but some of the main things are - M30 ECU, brake calipers, alternator, starter motor IKHA modules and fan resistor, heater valve, instrument clusters, relays, interior trims pieces such as door seals, seat belts seat trims, headlight parts, taillights, fog lights,indicator lens, wiper and linkages\motor, heater core, various hoses etc 

Also a manual rear sunshade if someone wants to buy it. Have the original parcel shelf for the template cutout but cant find the hooks which go on the headlining but easy to make up your own.   

e34.jpg

Can you hold them until I'm up your way in a couple of weeks? Will happily take the lot, got a project E34 sitting there that will probably need a fair chunk of this stuff lol

Its all come down from my parents attic but yeah should be able to find some space elsewhere to put it temporary. Are we talking 2nd week of December?

Yeah, I'm aiming to be in Auckland until the 10th (road trip up and back so will have space), where I'll head to Wellington to be there so can pick up on the way if that can be arranged? If not and someone else can grab it and get it out your way sooner then that's all good man, I don't want to be a hassle and fully understand if you just want it all gone sooner lol. 

So it'd be on the 10th I'd be able to collect if that works?

Yeah should be ok. Probably worth bring your own containers\boxes etc as its not very well organised and boxes are quite old and getting weak. We can sort the finer details out via PM. 

• Like 1

Yep can sort that easily. Do you want to confirm storing for the next couple of weeks won't be an issue? If someone else locally can get everything sooner and it works better for everyone then that's all good man, no worries there.

Flick me a PM to confirm storing for a couple more weeks is all good and we will sort from there, easy done ?

I'm local in Hamilton and would be keen if you haven't already sorted it