Sign in to follow this  
jon dee

NEXEN SUR4G Tyres

Tried searching these but didin't bring up anything, so wondering if anyone has used these tyres ? They look mean, are available in the OEM 335i sizes and get good reviews.

Cheers... Jon Dee

SUR4G .jpg

Got these on my e30, haven't driving it in about a year but well impressed, great grip

Yeah... I don't do a lot of km in a year, so wear life is not such a big deal. What I want are tyres that are suitable to drive to a sprint event and do a few runs without having to change wheels. From what you say and what I read I think these would do the job. Just got to hunt down a set at an acceptable price.

Another option I am still considering is the Zestino Gredge 07R that are a similar design. These seem to be a little more "race" focussed and maybe not so good for primarily road use. Prices are pretty good though :)

Cheers... Jon Dee

Sounds like either would be perfect for you, rather overkill for my needs. I paid $200 a corner albeit for 205/45/16s