Sign in to follow this  
Dannibmw

Help with some info

Hi all was wondering if anyone has some info on these wheels, for me? I understand they are from a 2019 model. They are Ronal's.

Looking for their name and current rated value. Wanting to decide if we should hold onto them or if they are worth flicking on for another set.

They not my cup of tea.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

20191124_113948.jpg

Edited by Dannibmw

Cant see anything on the BMW wheel catalogs, maybe very new style or aftermarket, whats the sizing and offset?

Flip it over and post up the info there, size and offset, etc. And part number would help loads.

• Like 1

I was about to say, there should be a part number on the backside.

WTF with the amount of weights stuck on?  Cheap tyres, or are they well-buckled?

BMW 662M Wheels

Off the newer G30 5 series (5x112 bolt pattern)

Front Wheels: 8Jx18 ET30 (p/n 36118093405)
Rear Wheels: 9Jx18 ET44 (p/n 36118093406)

I doubt there will be much value to resell them at this stage because the new 5x112 PCD prevents it being used in the older 5x120 PCD bmws.

Hope that helps

- thewheelgod (@zero haha)

• Haha 1

Should fit other Euros like VW/Audi/Merc etc although not sure how the offset would go but plenty of those around

2 hours ago, qube said:

- thewheelgod (@zero haha)

You saved the day again wheelgod.

• Haha 1

On 11/25/2019 at 12:56 PM, Dannibmw said:

Looking for their name and current rated value. Wanting to decide if we should hold onto them or if they are worth flicking on for another set.

There are a few factors working against you in terms of the value of these wheels, IMHO.

1. They are the newer BMW bolt pattern which severely limits the number of models, and hence cars in NZ, they can go on.

2. The size. Most of the models which can take this bolt pattern (not sure about the offsets either) are fitted with wheels bigger than 18s, most G30 5 Series have 20s in NZ new. Might be a few imports rolling on hub caps but can’t see many owners wanting to spend $$$$ on upgrading.

3. No tyres. Buyer is up for a set of rubber on top of the wheel price and the extra hassle of buying and getting rubber fitted. Even with a well worn set of tyres they are still useable for moving a car around.

Sorry if that’s not what you wanted to hear, still worth more than a dozen beers though!