Sign in to follow this  
allan

Stlye 97

Hi one and all can anyone help me out. After style 97 wheels these  are 17" 8.5 rear off set 50, 7.5 front off set 47. Thought I had found a set but was told they only have the two rears and one front. So if anyone can help thank you.

651518381 rear.jpg

I have a set for sale if you are interested. Staggered fitment. Slightly shadow grey instead of normal silver. Comes with good tyres. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, qube said:

I have a set for sale if you are interested. 

I have a mental image of Kyu opening his greatcoat to reveal... all the wheels you ever wanted! ?

@allan there'll be a bunch of e30-heads coming down from Auckland to NPL this Friday for e30 Mega Meet, perhaps Kyu - with his extensive network - can find someone coming down with a little space?  I'd be happy to take delivery of them in New Plymouth for you and bring them down to you in Foxton on my way back to Welly on Sunday, if that helps.

edit:  hmm rims with tyres.  @qube would the two rears go in my back seat (e30 coupe), and two fronts in the boot?

Edited by Olaf
freight question
  • Haha 1

I got 8 15" tyres into our E30 coupe.

Actually it was 4 15” and 4 17”.

Edited by Palazzo
Tyre size
  • Like 1

What i normally do with a smaller boot car is put two wheels in the back seat lying flat, one on top and one in the boot. @Olaf it wouldnt be a problem one way or another. Just make sure to carry some tarp/blanket to save the seats.

btw, i dont really have a collection of wheels anymore like i used to. Haha. These particular ones are currently on our compact but i have a spare set of 18s i can chuck on it :)

• Like 1

Over to you, @allan.  I'll need to know before Friday morning if you need my assistance.

Now have a set of style 97's fitted thanks to Kyu. Was a bit of a mission Kyu had them picked up went to freight depot. Some how they ended up in Hamilton was told when I enquired. They then had to go back to Auckland and be redirected to Palmerston Nth and on to me. So a week later they arrived.  

1786090742_newwheelsrightside.jpg.462e9211e5eecdc178bd2286379d779e.jpg

new wheels left side.jpg

left side old wheels.jpg

Edited by allan
add photos