Sign in to follow this  
Rocket Ron

1980 E21 323i project for sale

1980 E21 323i project for sale. Fitted with M20B25 and a 5 speed manual. Runs and drives. Drive train seems solid, but it will need a respray. Rego on hold. Not sure if I am allowed to post my phone number here. Price $4000. Negotiatioble and open to offers. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 2

What's it like for rust? Any reason it's been off the road if it runs and drives? 

The bootlid under the spoiler has rust. Bottom of passenger door and rust on bonnet( Possibly due to heat due to not having a bonnet lining at some stage. I know someone that is stripping one that has a door, bonnet and bootlid. The last wof expired in Oct 2019, but I have never tried to get a wof, due to the paint required. I bought it as a project car for my son, but unfortunately I do not have any spray painting skills and a paintjob is required. It would suit somebody with spraypainting skills. The car is in Wellington and it is best to view it first.

Welcome to Bimmersport, Ron!  Great to see you here, mate.  And good luck with your sale ?

• Like 2

what's the details on the motor? is it a pfl or fl motor also kms?

I think the speedo is on +-180km, but I am not sure if it is correct. It is fitted with an M20B25 with a 5 speed box. 

On 12/2/2019 at 7:25 PM, Bimma said:

what's the details on the motor? is it a pfl or fl motor also kms?

Air controls and mirrors say it's a facelift

Thanks for your input Mr Vapour. I am not sure what the difference between the facelift and non facelift models are.

Can everyone stop buying houses so I can buy one and have somewhere to put cars like this I want to buy?

Good luck with the sale.  Great base for a race car or road car.

• Like 2

Yes it is. You can message me on 0211904274. I am overseas until next weekend. 10 hours behind NZ time.