Sign in to follow this  
bradgalbraith

E36 M3 Supersprint race exhaust

Looking for a new/used supersprint race exhaust. Would prefer used with a price to suit.

Thanks.

Thread resurrection here did you ever find anything to suit Brad?, looking for the same thing now. 

Pointers anyone?

13 hours ago, Bandit said:

Thread resurrection here did you ever find anything to suit Brad?, looking for the same thing now. 

Pointers anyone?

Nothing at all. Looks like $1750 on a backbox from BestExhaust is your best option.

I just got a twin straight through rear muffler from Chase for like $100 and made it fit on my 328i with a minimum amount of welding, sounds great if you ask me. Might be something to consider.

Thank you for the replies. Think we will get Magoo Mufflers in Ferry Road, Chch to make a system up. They are the local whizz kids, and nothing is a problem to them. Plus of course they have all the kit to make stuff up on site. 

A Remus full race system popped up on Facebook in the UK for about €2000 from memory 

On 11/16/2020 at 3:39 PM, M M said:

I just got a twin straight through rear muffler from Chase for like $100 and made it fit on my 328i with a minimum amount of welding, sounds great if you ask me. Might be something to consider.

was it this one? looking for something for the rear of my rally car so I can delete the cats etc.

https://www.chase.co.nz/part/577/0/RD46001

2 hours ago, adz said:

was it this one? looking for something for the rear of my rally car so I can delete the cats etc.

https://www.chase.co.nz/part/577/0/RD46001

Yep that was it. It's quite a lot smaller than the factory muffler so there is heaps of room to make it work.

Edited by M M

10 minutes ago, M M said:

Yep that was it. It's quite a lot smaller than the factory muffler so there is heaps of room to make it work.

Awesome, thanks for that. Still plenty of noise?

41 minutes ago, adz said:

Awesome, thanks for that. Still plenty of noise?

Yeah it's definitely a lot louder than factory. To be honest in my car without backseats it's borderline too loud.

36 minutes ago, M M said:

Yeah it's definitely a lot louder than factory. To be honest in my car without backseats it's borderline too loud.

I've just got the standard 328 system with no rear muffler, I don't mind the sound, it is loud but with a helmet on its fine.

https://fb.watch/1QdzLPKQdp/

Edited by adz
  • Like 1