Sign in to follow this  
nzsapper

Random act of a good bugger

Random act of a good bugger yesterday at supermarket

Sun was out yesterday in Palmy so I risked a visit to the supermarket in the M3, saw a nice Alfa 159 wagon decided to park next to it (therefore person cares about their car and wont let his door hit mine). While parking this guy walks up to my car and asks if I would like a new mag wheel for my car for free,  it was the owner of the 159 who at one stage had an E36 M3 and this wheel had been sitting in his garage for years. He wouldn't accept payment so if you are ever in Palmy for the night and need a motel the manager /owner of   http://citycorporate.co.nz/ is a good bugger and  I assume he would run his motel the same way. He also had a Gulia in the garage

20200109_143805.jpg

• Like 20

You're lucky Paul. About 2 months ago someone (most likely with a ute + towbar - or something) at PaknSave in Porirua reversed into the back of my E46 330i and left a small dent just below where the trunk opens. Needless to say, the little dent is still there and I shall most likely have to get it fixed at some stage.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:53 PM, viskop said:

You're lucky Paul. About 2 months ago someone (most likely with a ute + towbar - or something) at PaknSave in Porirua reversed into the back of my E46 330i and left a small dent just below where the trunk opens. Needless to say, the little dent is still there and I shall most likely have to get it fixed at some stage.

dash cams front and rear,record while parked option

• Like 1

On 1/11/2020 at 9:51 AM, kiwi535 said:

dash cams front and rear,record while parked option

And that is what I have just bought. Second dash cam arrived early today.

be careful wiring it up mine seems to flatten the batterymuch more quickly than it should.I think i am keeping Mr Toyota "awake"

• Like 1