Sign in to follow this  
CJtuck

For sale NZ new 1995 318ti 5psd

Up for sale is my 1995 BMW 318ti.

The car is New Zealand new, factory 5 speed manual and blessed with a m42b18 four cylinder engine. 

I purchased this car with the intent on using it as a daily driven/ drive to track situation however my hobbies have changed from track racing to skiing so I must sell and try to find a nice 'ix' of some description for the snow. 

Over the years since it was bought new from coombes Johnston BMW it has had a lot of work done to a high standard with good quality parts.  This is no 'pearla' of a vehicle, be it that there is a few bumps and grazes,  clearcoat coming off of the bonnet,  however the drive train is sound and the majority of the paintwork polishes up to a nice alaskablau shine. 

If you are interested please take a look at the photos where you will see that I have included screenshots of the previous owners trademe listing,  outlining some of the work that he has had done to the vehicle.

The car is currently sitting at 260,000k's and will go up from daily use. 

I am accepting offers close to $3000

If this does not sell I will likely set aside some money and look for a 325i donor vehicle and 6 cylinder swap the car. 

IMG20191227204436.thumb.jpg.1cee65b96b4c3d27509bcdbc1fa04e88.jpg

IMG20191227204506.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-27-20-46-58-49.png

Screenshot_2019-12-27-20-47-06-18.png

Screenshot_2019-12-27-20-47-14-77.png

• Like 2

Bump 

I have just had the bonnet resprayed 

Will take $2500

I think your price is still optimistic, it has had a lot of the expensive sh*t done to it, which is commendable, but 260,000 on an E36 compact is arguably close to end of life. 

It probably does look a lot better with the bonnet resprayed. 

Have you listed it on FB Market place? I hate the blue beast but man the marketplace is humming. 

Item is listed in marketplace. 260,000ks is getting up there.  However with a replacement lower kilometre (200,000ks) receipted engine and all running gear / suspension components suitably 'refreshed' I'd argue that this isn't an end of life vehicle. Would make a good alternative for a similarly priced/ aged toyota/honda sports car and is bordering on 2k cup territory! 

• Like 2

I paid $2k for mine. This one looks a lot cleaner and better maintained, although higher kms. Hardly end of life, maybe end of life for BMW fans but would make a great first car, commuter or upgrade project.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll take $2,000 for a quick sale. Suitable ski wagon has come up that I'd like to purchase 

Too bad it's in the south. 

End of life?!?  Pffffft!  I was still thrashing my last 318 at 320k km. Original motor. What's the rego or 7 digits of VIN please.

Car is located in Christchurch. I believe you are looking for these? 

Screenshot_2020-01-09-18-52-57-78.png

Screenshot_2020-01-09-18-53-04-25.png

Screenshot_2020-01-09-18-53-12-15.png

Screenshot_2020-01-09-18-53-20-19.png

Screenshot_2020-01-09-18-53-27-47.png

Well bugger me if she isn't an Msport. Sharp price OP. 

I offer my services to inspect and test drive if anyone out of town is interested. 

Edited by EurolessNoMore
  • Like 1