Sign in to follow this  
m0m0

Wheel bolts?

Hey all, feel a bit silly asking for this but Im after some wheel bolts to suit an e30 (2 minimum but a few spare is always handy) to pick up in tue Christchurch sort of area soon as possible. I lost some on my one wheel (dont know how this happened as I havent worked around the wheels for a while?), only noticed today when I did some servicing and checking around the steering 

Cheers

Chch pick a part

Or dealer, we'll have some in stock

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Or dealer, we'll have some in stock

I need a few... do you have an approx cost for:

• Normal wheel bolt
  • Security wheel bolt (#11)
  • Security wheel 'key' (#11)

Yes, I can call the dealer and don't want you to go to any trouble but I thought I'd ask in case you know off the top of your head (approx)...

Which car are the bolts for M3AN I have heaps from E30 and E46, including a set locking wheel bolts with key.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Which car are the bolts for M3AN I have heaps from E30 and E46, including a set locking wheel bolts with key.

The 130. 

I have 3 #11 bolts and 1 #11 key. I'm not attached to #11 but I have what I have and don't fancy buying a whole set (I'm assuming the BMW price is, hmm, 'challenging')...

9 minutes ago, M3AN said:

The 130. 

I have 3 #11 bolts and 1 #11 key. I'm not attached to #11 but I have what I have and don't fancy buying a whole set (I'm assuming the BMW price is, hmm, 'challenging')...

I got my last security wheel bolt from ECS, was about $13USD, if thats any indication.

Edited by KwS

5 minutes ago, KwS said:

I got my last security wheel bolt from ECS, was about $13USD, if thats any indication.

Yep, that translates to about 100 BMWNZ dollars. Each.

1 hour ago, M3AN said:

I need a few... do you have an approx cost for:

• Normal wheel bolt
  • Security wheel bolt (#11)
  • Security wheel 'key' (#11)

Yes, I can call the dealer and don't want you to go to any trouble but I thought I'd ask in case you know off the top of your head (approx)...

Standard wheel bolts are around $9-10. Unsure of lock nuts, most people so away with them but assume they are the slightly more. Keys are $35

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Would you sell me 2 normal bolts for my e30? Id also be interested in the locking set with key if M3EN isn't interested, would eliminate me needing the 2 normal bolts altogether. 

Otherwise I'll just ring the dealers, $9-10 isnt too bad

7 hours ago, m0m0 said:

Would you sell me 2 normal bolts for my e30? Id also be interested in the locking set with key if M3EN isn't interested, would eliminate me needing the 2 normal bolts altogether. 

Otherwise I'll just ring the dealers, $9-10 isnt too bad

Give the parts boys a call and they can give you accurate prices

• Thanks 1

I'm happy to sell you whatever you want and i wouldn't want much for them, they are just sitting around in my garage gathering dust. The only issue is that you are in CHCH and I'm up in Aucks so postage would probably be a few $$$s.

I could probably get them down to the dealership for free, but not sure they would be too happy for me to be competing with their parts department, plus I'm not due to fly down and visit for a few weeks and I guess you want them ASAP?

I might already have some normal bolts sorted but Id definitely still be interested in the locking bolt set with key and I can come get them when Im up in Auckland in Feb if youre keen

Yeah no worries, they’re not going anywhere soon. Let me know when you’re up this way, if I head down to CHCH before, I’ll let you know.

• Thanks 1