Sign in to follow this  
wrs

E36 Coupe M3 Mirrors RHD - Urgent

Hi All,

As per title, I urgently need to find a set of E36 M3 Coupe mirrors RHD. My car is going into the paint shop Monday 20th Jan and so far I've only been able to find LHD mirrors.

Cheers.

It's only the glass that's different right? You could get a LHD set painted and then swap the glass at a later date?

Just a thought.

The mount angles are completely different. Some people have modified the mounts to enable their use.

• Like 1

Yep, the mounts are different, glass is the same.

Modifying the mounts is going to be a last resort - they may not fit back together properly afterwards.

LHD: LH Mirror has long base with more angle, RH mirror has short base with shallow angle.

RHD: LH Mirror has short base with shallow angle, RH mirror has long base with more angle.

Could try Weitz Industries. He only has 4 door stuff on his website but might have a lead on others

Thanks, already did. Nick accidentally sent me some LHD ones - been trying to find RHD for ages...

I've managed to find a RHD LH mirror. Still need the RH mirror though. The person I got the LH mirror from thinks they have both but has so far only been able to find the LH one. Hopefully the RH one will turn up.