Sign in to follow this  
Bennyboy

CSL glory........

Yep, that's my mate's one... back on the market after sell, keep, sell, keep, sell, keep, sell conundrums... it's not a money thing for him, it's a passion thing, he has enough cars.

I'm proud to say that many of the recorded miles are mine ? and it drives like it should. Sure, an M2 is faster but this feels far more focused.

This in one of very few that have almost all options deleted from new, the build sheet is bare. I think you could get them without radio also and if that's the case then the radio is the only option this has. The CSL is all about weight after all... try find another one without aircon!

Owner's contact details are on TM but if anyone I know from here needs an intro so he knows you're not a tyre kicker then send me a PM.

Edited by M3AN

Think it will head overseas? Aus and the UK are gagging for them. 

8 minutes ago, Driftit said:

Think it will head overseas? Aus and the UK are gagging for them. 

I think Aus will be a challenge for compliance reasons, even if they sold them there new? I'm not sure but I think there would be a steep import cost. I stand to be corrected but I remember reading about nightmares importing R35 GT-R's even though they were sold new in Aus.

UK is a likely destination as that was where it was originally sold and the owner travels there frequently so could personally meet potential buyers which would make a huge difference (to perceived risk).

Has full UK and NZ dealer history.

Edited by M3AN

I'm guessing he might get questions about service records, maintenance, etc. as the desc is very light on detail?

1 hour ago, Blackie said:

I'm guessing he might get questions about service records, maintenance, etc. as the desc is very light on detail?

Yep, he's not the best marketer... those interested in a CSL will reach out to him regardless but yes, he may end up repeating himself a few times... 

"he has enough cars"   ---   so he would not be interested in my e46 M3 Touring Tribute as a part-payment / trade in???    No??  Pity..........

• Like 1