Sign in to follow this  
GorGasm

Best wheel cleaner

If anyone wants some real good wheel cleaner, CRC Mag Monster is on special at Repco for $99.  Grab a spray bottle and dilute 50/50.  Or just use straight if you want to go all out.

https://www.repco.co.nz/en/car-care-panel/car-care/tyre-care/crc-9309-mag-monster-mag-wheel-cleaner-4l/p/A1336147

Beats Dragons Breathe and the like in my books.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, I picked up a trigger bottle of this stuff (from Mitre 10 actually) the other day and it's great. I'd just finished a bottle of Dragon's Breath and couldn't say one was better than the other (I suspect they're the same thing) but this CRC stuff is quite a bit less expensive, even at retail.

1 hour ago, M3AN said:

Yes, I picked up a trigger bottle of this stuff (from Mitre 10 actually) the other day and it's great. I'd just finished a bottle of Dragon's Breath and couldn't say one was better than the other (I suspect they're the same thing) but this CRC stuff is quite a bit less expensive, even at retail.

My biggest complaint with Dragon’s Breath was that the spray pattern from the trigger bottle is so damn narrow. I ended up using far more than I felt was necessary to clean the wheels. 

1 minute ago, NZ BMW said:

My biggest complaint with Dragon’s Breath was that the spray pattern from the trigger bottle is so damn narrow. I ended up using far more than I felt was necessary to clean the wheels. 

Hallelujah! That had slipped my mind... +1.

Yep same with CRC, if you use it straight, and in their spray bottle you use 1/3 to 1/2 a bottle per car.  at least it's only $12 on special.  I recommend using 50/50 with water, and getting the 4L pack.