Sign in to follow this  
Bimmerfreak

BMW 528i 2011 (f10)

If anyone can please help me... i had Adaptive headlight faults then it also started showing the right indicator fault, day time running lights, etc. I thought it was because of some moisture in headlights so i ordered control modules for both lights. All changed to new modules and used sealant to seal the lights properly which is good now in terms of moisture. But the warnings are still there and specially the indicator fault is not good at all since i need warrant as well. 

Can anyone help me please, i am based in Auckland. 

Thanks in advance for any advice or help

could be battery or could be the comfort access module going crazy and throwing codes for other things. 

dont spend money fixing random things, get it scanned and properly diagnosed and fix it once fix it right :)

Did you get the codes cleared? Not sure these ones just clear themselves when issue is fixed.

Hi, 

The f series adaptive module needs to coded. I have done these before. and its a common issue for water ingress which damages the module.