Sign in to follow this  
Shabang

2006 130i M Sport with AC Schnitzer components

On 2/14/2020 at 2:28 PM, Shabang said:

The Schnitzer parts include adjustable suspension, front sway bar, spoiler kit as well as badges on handbrake and centre dash.  The vehicle also has a K&N filter.  

Update...I have been informed by my mechanic that the AC Schnitzer suspension is not adjustable, but has Schnitzer Shocks and Springs.

Take a pic of any and all Schnitzer badges, internal and external, and post them here, they'll probably tell a story that will help us to help you.

Edit: especially if your steering wheel or dash gauges have ACS branding. Or anything that indicates limited production such as 'xxx of xxx built'.

Edited by M3AN

None of the ACS1s were 130s, the were all diesels as ACS did some tunes. Not even clear if they ever sold any of them, other than as parts. 

Edited by Jacko

21 minutes ago, Jacko said:

None of the ACS1s were 130s, the were all diesels as ACS did some tunes. Not even clear if they ever sold any of them, other than as parts. 

Not sure what you are saying. This car definitely as AC Schnitzer parts and this had been confirmed by several mechanics. 

Just now, Shabang said:

Not sure what you are saying. This car definitely as AC Schnitzer parts and this had been confirmed by several mechanics. 

Yup, so does mine, ACS also "make" whole cars. In the 1 series case its an ACS1 (essentially gets all the ACS parts bolted to them).But, none of them were 130s. 

2 hours ago, Jacko said:

Yup, so does mine, ACS also "make" whole cars. In the 1 series case its an ACS1 (essentially gets all the ACS parts bolted to them).But, none of them were 130s. 

I never said my car was a whole ACS car, only that it had components. If you wish to view the car contact me. Thank you

• Like 1

Was replying to Dave, it wont have any serials. 

Take a pic of any and all Schnitzer badges, internal and external, and post them here, they'll probably tell a story that will help us to help you.

Edit: especially if your steering wheel or dash gauges have ACS branding. Or anything that indicates limited production such as 'xxx of xxx built'.

I think you can buy them on TardMe and Alibaba.