Sign in to follow this  
hawk188

Please ignore this sorry all....Help with rear dash cam wiring plz ? Thanks in advance

Q1-Forum.thumb.jpg.7d33dc834488a417eaf8f329976b071f.jpgI bought a Lenovo car dvr HR06a cam and manage to install the front cam tapping the cigarette lighter fuse but am kinda stuck on how to wire the rear cam. Not very helpful instructions on the manual provided and watching various internet videos on how to - I gather I would need to tap the power wire of the rear cam to the Reversing light of the car. I hope I'm reading it right :) .. attach some pics on what I'm trying to do and any suggestions or help will be very appreciated. I am a handy DIY person but not electrical minded so not sure which is the correct wire to tap onto. Picture explains better... thanking all in advance ... :)  Have an awesome day !!!

EDIT - sorry looking at the wrong area.. the photo shown is not where the reverse lamp is.. found it now and trying to figure oout... thanks

Edited by hawk188
mistaken unit

Sorry all - my bad :) looking totally at the wrong thing .. obviously not paying attention. Please ignore my post for now :)