Sign in to follow this  
Yersain842

Happy owner of BMW E90 325i LCI Motorsport

Kia ora guys,

bmw.thumb.jpg.649416ea2a86910dc6302537a40bde8e.jpg

Recently I have bought this lovely car. It was imported from Japan with only 20k on odometer. I am first owner and I love this car. Before I had experience only with Japanese vehicles (mostly Subaru) and this one is my first Euro. I have a lot of plans for this car, so probably I will create YouTube channel to show all upgrades ?

Thanks.   

• Like 3

nice facelift sedan with a good 6cyl engine! looks good in grey

• Like 1

Great choice, e90 LCI Msport's look great and nice colour too 

• Like 1

Kia ora and welcome. I agree with the above comment, looks nice, especially in this colour.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 8:42 PM, TheManBearPig said:

off topic but how did you find dealing with Autospot?

I actually bought my BMW off Autospot and the guy I dealt with was quite pleasant (Heath was his name). The dreaded valve stem seals needed to be replaced whilst it was still under dealer warranty and they got it all sorted without too many hitches thankfully. 

On 7/17/2020 at 1:08 PM, nzpanda92 said:

I actually bought my BMW off Autospot and the guy I dealt with was quite pleasant (Heath was his name). The dreaded valve stem seals needed to be replaced whilst it was still under dealer warranty and they got it all sorted without too many hitches thankfully. 

wow totally different experience to what I had then,they f**ked around so much with me I ended up fixing most the sh*t myself 

11 minutes ago, TheManBearPig said:

wow totally different experience to what I had then,they f**ked around so much with me I ended up fixing most the sh*t myself 

Sounds awful. I have to say though, it did take a bit for them to sort it out. I reported my problem in December. It didn’t get fixed until June. The guy I bought it off didn’t work there anymore after lockdown, so they got the maintenance guy I think to look after it. He sent it in to get fixed, two weeks later didn’t hear anything, called up Autospot to find that he had left too and the young bloke I spoke to didn’t even know they had my car...... to add to it, the loan car I had; the wof expired a few days into me getting it. Putting that aside, they did honour the dealer warranty and sorted the issues out. The repair - no hitches. The lead up to the repair - less than desirable.