Sign in to follow this  
B.M.W Ltd

Mini Sauna.... WOW!!!

Best Appliance/tool I have ever purchased in my life. Dimensions are 825mmW X 890mmD X 1690mmH. 6 individual infra red heating panels with magnetic wooden safety panels. Max operating temp 65C Bluetooth sterio speaker system with internal lighting. Chromotherapy lighting system (sold separately) yet to come next week sometime. Easy fit into the roof. I put this together yesterday. I'm absolutely rapped and impressed with the quality. Wife and I have both used it separately. I did 30 minutes at 65C set at 75% intensity. It was hard going first time and I'm going to use it at least every second day. Did I feel good after the shower ?

Sauna1.jpg

Sauna2.jpg

Sauna3.jpg

Edited by B.M.W Ltd
  • Like 9

That looks sweet. How long does it take to heat up to say, ~50*? And does it have a drip tray of some sort that you empty from time to time, or a drain plug?

10-15 minutes approx. Maybe a bit longer because the wife used it about an hour before me. I'll check next time I start it up from cold. No drip tray needed. There is no steam, you sit on a small towel, you have a small towel for your feet and another to wipe the sweat off your brow and shoulders. The foot plate removes for cleaning the lower infra red panel. There is no need for a drain and the exterior does not get hot

Edited by B.M.W Ltd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, C-130 Hercules said:

Good for drying painted parts? 

Probably... so long as your wife doesn't mind smelling  like a spray booth

Edited by B.M.W Ltd
  • Haha 3

Looks like you got it just in time too! I'd quite like a sauna at home for the next 4+ weeks,

Just installed the Chromotherapy light system this afternoon. It arrived this morning

Edited by B.M.W Ltd

11 minutes ago, M3AN said:

Lasers? Cool.

Not sure. It's a 250mm X 300mm X 30mm  glass panel installed in the roof with it's own power system and remote control

Took 15 minutes to heat up to 45C.... time to get in or you could sit in it from start up if you liked.

• Like 1

Great after half a day of gardening

50 min at 60C and 100% intensity bathed in golden lighting and listening to my favorite music which would not interest most on here. Then a very luke warm shower and nice clean fresh clothes. Every second day for both of us... the sauna, not the clothes ?

• Like 5

Whats your favourite music Glenn?

Its ok, you are among friends here.

• Like 1