Sign in to follow this  
TAILAWO

2014 F12 Grancoupe

Hi,

I really need your help. My F12 6 series was working very well until 3 days ago when i connected my ipad to the bluetooth and the sound disappeared. As I write now, there are no chimes, no PDC sounds, no phone ringtones nothing no radio sound. But when you insert a dvd it plays well with no sound. Even bluetooth devices can connect but still with no sound. Same with USB. I tried disconnecting the batteries for 18 hours and reconnecting them, Nothing. I went to the repair shop where they removed everything from the car and failed to fine a fault. My carly says the bmw has a software signature error on the radio module. I tried contacting the wisemen of Kenya I think instead they messed things up. One used a device called mikrotronik to I understand update modules but managed only some. The video module and HU Nbt refused to update. Now am stuck. I need a person that knows how to do these things to help me through team viewer or anycall. I am willing to pay. you can whatsapp me on +19292010970. I am desperate. Thanks. 

Tailawo

Edited by TAILAWO