Sign in to follow this  
TheManBearPig

first e90

hey guys just bought my first BMW e90 320d

just here to learn more and ask questions ect 

so far have just whacked new tints on it and removed the M badge that was on the back 

thinking about lowering it and swapping out the kidney grills to full black ones,and was thinking of looking into removing the shark fin as I think it ruins the lines of the car

any suggestions on some more cosmetic mods? make it more Sleek but still kind of Aggressive looking and a good website to purchase from?

IMG_20200327_172444.jpg

IMG_20200327_172508.jpg

IMG_20200327_172522.jpg

Hey firstly, welcome aboard!

These BMW diesels are great cars - they offer excellent performance, economy and even reliability (except for cam chain issues for your model).

Yours look to be a low KM, NZ new example - you have done well!  

I'm not a big fan of the blacked out rims, so perhaps go for some nice factory Mspec rims and some white LED angel eyes would be a good starting point.

On 3/29/2020 at 5:34 PM, curryinahurry said:

Hey firstly, welcome aboard!

These BMW diesels are great cars - they offer excellent performance, economy and even reliability (except for cam chain issues for your model).

Yours look to be a low KM, NZ new example - you have done well!  

I'm not a big fan of the blacked out rims, so perhaps go for some nice factory Mspec rims and some white LED angel eyes would be a good starting point.

hey cheers man

it drives great and love driving it on the open road, wouldnt mind getting a performance kit for it tho, just to make it a touch more responsive

89,000kms on the clock at the moment,how can you tell its NZ new?

yeah I only found out about the timing chain issues afterwards and now I'm so paranoid about it lol

I kind like the black rims, I want to black out the grill and I think it really needs some nice side skirts a more aggressive back bumper,and to be lowered 

where can I get the white Angel eyes?

White angel eyes, lowered suspension, black grill, tinted lights where legal, would be my picks.