Sign in to follow this  
b14

First Bimmer

Hello Guys,

I'd like to share some photos of my first ever bimmer, an E91 335d.. Best daily so far!

I'm based in AKL and has finally managed to have some free time go through the forum.. Already found heaps of awesome stuff & supportive forum members so far...

Hope to find some more DIY tips to keep me busy over the lockdown period and share some as well.

- Andrew

20200404_104135.jpg

20200404_104232.jpg

• Like 4

Welcome, 335d's are badass, and rare. Looks wicked.

Very nice choice (I admit I might be a little biased!) - I don't understand why BMW NZ stopped bringing them in in favour of the 330d for the later generations.

How do you find it on rear tires with all that torque?

Thanks guys...

Tyres are a couple of months old (cracked the OEM's with RFT's), haven't checked condition since, I also always leave the traction control on... I just love the occasional on ramp and highway pulls...

It was already tuned (210Kw+ & 750Nm+ at the wheels ) when I got it around a year ago and pulls really hard even after 100kmh++

Edited by b14

Badass wagon, E91 LCI's look great and that is a fantastic spec ?

On 4/4/2020 at 11:16 AM, b14 said:

Hello Guys,

I'd like to share some photos of my first ever bimmer, an E91 335d.. Best daily so far!

I'm based in AKL and has finally managed to have some free time go through the forum.. Already found heaps of awesome stuff & supportive forum members so far...

Hope to find some more DIY tips to keep me busy over the lockdown period and share some as well.

- Andrew

20200404_104135.jpg

20200404_104232.jpg

hey just wondering if you experience much (rear) guard-rub with the style 260m's?

my understanding is that they'll comfortably fit pre LCI e91's, but the track is wider on LCI models......

rolled guards?