Sign in to follow this  
Wagon man

E46 330 matching ECU to chassis kms

Hi there, still fairly new to this place so apologies if posted in the wrong area. I've recently completed an E46 318i to 330i manual conversion. Engine is happy and everything is sounding and running good, however I still have a few lights left on the dash. The motor came with its factory ECU, however I'm using the cars existing cluster. It's picking up the revs and fuel and everything fine but it's not giving me an odometer readout. No Speedo, won't calculate fuel usage per km etc. I've booked a scanner up to OBD2 and that's telling me what my wheel speed is, however the cluster can't seem to deal with that. I will try a full cluster reset tomorrow (again). Also the Kms on the car and the engine need to be matched and the ECU needs to be manual tuned. If there's anyone who can do some programming for me that would be amazing, I am based in Hamilton, and otherwise any advice for now would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers

We can sort remotely @HELLBM