Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

28k Nissan 200sx

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/nissan/listing/2504211407

The crazy prices continue.

If this sells I think I might see if the Mrs wants to hold onto hers for a few more years.

Its funny though. I still see a 8k car there. I just wouldn't get 28k worth of enjoyment out of it. A stock S13 is not a very good car.

1 hour ago, BreakMyWindow said:

Especially with the pus ca18. 

It's actually a good motor. Doesn't need a lot of money to leave all but M BMW's for dead. Mrs made 270rwkw with hers. They are all top end though. Classic late 80's boost lag. 

I saw this pop up on Facebook and lol'd. Was expecting it to have very low mileage for that price but doesn't even have that in it's favour. I do miss mine though, dam theives!

Yeah it's an 8k car. And I don't think drift tax comes into play. Drift tax is for cars that are already capable drift cars. 

I can't believe I never had one of S13s stolen. I left them all over the place. No alarms. One sat in an unsecure underground carpark in the viaduct for 2 years with hardly any use. Not touched.

Do wish I had kept one though. But I used the money to get into E30 racing. No regrats.

• Like 1

Wouldn't have lasted 5mins in Christchurch. Mine was stolen from a busy central city street during the day while I was at work

$28k with 160k is pretty lol worthy. 

I do like them a lot though with the pop up headlights.  

Edited by Sammo