Sign in to follow this  
deeunitnz

New 130i owner

Hello everyone, 

I'm Damien and recently purchased a 2007 130i. 92km's on the clock, really tidy inside and out. This will be an enjoyable daily!

3jkpgem4.xfk.jpg
u0bcwrph.ibe.jpg

First BMW, traditionally owned Jap cars, current project car is a 1991 R32 Skyline.

yery1v2z.yze.jpg

Read a bit of the forums, introduced myself to HellBMW who I will be visiting soon to give it a once over.

I don't plan on doing too much to it as it's meant to be a reliable daily, however some things I would like to have a crack at are replacing the yellow bulbs in my angel eyes (I believe this car is an LCI so uses the H8?), fitting a bluetooth receiver (I can't seem to find any bluetooth transmitter in the car even though it has phone buttons on the wheel and has iDrive), as well as some cosmetic changes.

It has an aftermarket exhaust with the rear muffler removed so is a tad loud so may address that down the line.

Other than that, looking forward to expanding my knowledge of these cars and enjoying the experience!

• Like 6

Great daily, and fun little cars - N52 is supposed to be a very reliable motor too.

R32 looks serious - those cars have aged so well ?

I also came from Nissans.  But 16 years ago.  Also have a 130i as a daily.  It's been awesome over the last year.  Not one issue.

Also sadly still have a Nissan money pit.  But the great thing is I also own a BMW money pit now too.

Thanks! Yes the 32 is a money pit but very close to being finished.

• Haha 1

Nice choice, we need more pics. ?

Desirable wheels, looks like an aftermarket exhaust too.

Edited by M3AN