Sign in to follow this  
beemwr

E30/RX7 Rotors new x2 have sold

A pair of new e30/RX7 rotors

$160 for Bimmesporters

Does not come with caliper or roto shown, what you get is just the two boxes with wrapped rotors, after they were machined.

Last pair. Also I was told by Repco these were the last ones they had to sell in NZ ,discontinued by their supplier sales person said.

Txt 0204200254

DSC00833.JPG

DSC00127.JPG

Edited by beemwr
sold

Hi, are these still available? And when you say machined, you are referring to the centre bore being machined out to fit the BMW hubs?

I sold my last pair with a set of brackets, nordic washers and new HT Bolts. BUT l have my spare set for my race car, which I am in the process of readying for sale, could sell those.

So yes the centres were machined for the e30 hub. I bought these rotors, as I heard they were stopping the supply. I think they may be the last ones sold in NZ. I have a spare set of new HT bolts & nordic washers too, which would be an extra $40. Bought from Steelmasters $10 ea, forgotten what washers were! Yeah if you haven't used nordic washers before they are rated excellent and save using loctite, so quick brake pad changes can be made.

I live between Marton & Feilding but come into Palm nth often. Txt 0204200254