Sign in to follow this  
beemwr

e30/RX7 Bigger Brake Kit has SOLD

Was keeping this set for an e30 build but need the doors for my race car, so parting roller now.

Prospective buyer has reneged too,in paying any money over and now some interest from another selling site has prompted this post:

*2x RX7 re-built Calipers

*2x New Machined Rotors

*2X Adaptor Brackets

*2x Brake Hose adaptors

(Have new bolts & nordic washers available for extra)

$600 from on here

Txt: 0204200254

DSC00129.JPG

DSC00842.JPG

DSC00841.JPG

DSC00840.JPG

DSC00612.JPG

DSC00127.JPG

Edited by beemwr
Has Sold

Great set-up on an E30, works really well and doesn't  need massive wheels to fit. Highly recommended!

Did you refurb the calipers or were they done before you bought them? I am looking for a rebuild kit for mine.

Thanks for the like minded accolade to the e30/RX7 combination Jon. Just sold this set, buyer must have read your postive comment. Thank you, I can say it was unsolicited too

8 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Great set-up on an E30, works really well and doesn't  need massive wheels to fit. Highly recommended!

Did you refurb the calipers or were they done before you bought them? I am looking for a rebuild kit for mine.

I have had and put them on x3 e30's now. Can't find the uTube clip showing the braking improvement. There are lots of expensive kit out there that don't perform any better than these I reckon. I know we science to prove the point.

On my track e30 gained another 70 metres later braking with help of race pads and new rubber and ><2 sec lap times, no science used, straight to the jugular.

Found using nordic washers instead of loctite great for quick pad changing too.

Also trying with stainless pins in preference to plain steel, haven't managed yet to find a stockist of smaller size nordic  to use nut too yet.Not sure how nyloc lasts on race heat pads.

I now only have x1 bracket and rotor pair left. Started with putting the three kits & seven pairs together. 

8 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Sorry, forgot to respond to your question: I had an engineer clean and fit new seals etc seeing I was selling them on. I did mine but I'm not accredited mechanically to do others. Rather be safe than sorry.