Sign in to follow this  
lord_jagganath

'08 Audi Q7 3.0TDi S-line

Just collected this beast today. unusually for a UK car, has power seats and black leather. The dubs make the ride a little jiggly at times though. is there anything i should keep an eye out for? also, are those BBS rims, i can't tell tbh. 

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-07 at 17.41.13.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-07 at 18.21.22.jpeg

Edited by lord_jagganath
  • Like 3

Have a talk to Wayne at Garway Auto Services in Whitford. Wayne worked for me for 5 years. Great guy to deal with and really knows his stuff with Audi / VW & BMW

Edited by B.M.W Ltd
  • Like 1

Just replaced the Pollen filter on this, and it smells so much better, do that whenever you buy a new car!  was recommended to do the works -(air/fuel/oil filters) at the next service, so will see how that goes. just waiting for my bottles of fuel conditioner to come in so I can fill the 100L tank with it. 

The commanding position is great, as is the adjustable suspension. now if only it were easier to see things when reversing (no reverse cameras, only sensors, albeit very good ones) 

Nice. 

I have a Porsche Cayenne Turbo of the same era with a failed timing chain. Its not cost effective to fix, so I'm parting it out.

I believe the Q7, Cayenne and Touraeg share a lot of parts. 

If you need any parts the three models share, drop me a line. 

I often used a Q7 V6 diesel rental through Hertz when holidaying in Australia. Great long distance runners. Typical Aussie highways at 110kmh will see 6.2l/100km and I'd usually average mid 7s the whole time. Awesome economy for what the car is. 

• Like 1

I have long dreamed of such a car, I congratulate you and a little envy
I saw that such a machine was used for deliveries wisemove.co.nz and it really surprised me.

Edited by privet

Bought a pair of OEM reflectors on Ebay, and it arrived in just a week! amazing. wow. How? and at just a total cost of NZD 120 (including GST and freight) for the pair(carbreaker yard wanted $145 each used). it is exactly the same as the originals though YMMV.

my next issue is taking the bumper off to put these in. that's the weekend project I guess. 

s-l1600.jpg

I hope they aren't like Mercedes ones I got for the motor home (Ebay) started cracking on the bench even before fitting. They didn't get fitted. Got a set from the UK instead.

• Sad 1

Are these LED? Give them a really good check for stress cracks

• Like 1