Sign in to follow this  
BawseSeefa

Anyone with MHD wifi adapter OR working cable in Wellington

Hey team,

I'm a bit new to the forums and have had my e82 135i for about 4 months now. I was wondering if anyone within the Wellington region has the MHD wireless adapter I could borrow to get my car back up and running? I stupidly couldn't wait and tuned my car with a shitty ebay cable. Managed to get it to stage 1 but I wanted to change to stage 1+ with 98Ron but in the process have failed a write. Now the cable wont work as well and fails to send a packet through close to finishing. Battery charger is fine/running an idling car while tuning. Thanks in advance! 

1 hour ago, Herbmiester said:

Yes have working cable.

Is there any chance of picking up tonight borrowing for the night? I can drop it back off tomorrow night after I finish work if that's okay? Would you like anything for your troubles?

Sorry only picked this up now. Check you PM.

20 hours ago, BawseSeefa said:

Is there any chance of picking up tonight borrowing for the night? I can drop it back off tomorrow night after I finish work if that's okay? Would you like anything for your troubles?

@BawseSeefa let me know if you get it started again. happy to help. may require a reflash via Winkfp

1 hour ago, promo said:

@BawseSeefa let me know if you get it started again. happy to help. may require a reflash via Winkfp

Awesome thank you mate, I'll let you know if I need your expertise if mhd fails to flash!