Sign in to follow this  
Poll

New owner F10 535i

Hi all

Newish owner of my first BMW, a 2010 535i. Loving it so far though it has needed the water pump replaced in my 6 months of ownership.

Learning a bit about what I can do myself re coding etc, having bluetooth for calls but not music is a bit of a struggle to cope with.

I've got myself an obd scanner and bimmercode so that's one of my projects to work on. If anyone has updated nz maps they can pm me in the right direction of would be greatly appreciated too.

Also loving some of the projects on here that people are undertaking.

Subaru_and_BMW.png

• Like 3

keep up with regular oil changes using good quality oil and filter.

these engines dont like overdue service and your valvetronic motor and or shaft will tell you by a $4000+ bill.

Ah yes like you, I too was struggling with the whole Bluetooth audio only working for calls rather than music. I managed to pick up a bluetooth receiver and plug it into the aux input and works primo.

Hey dude. You may just need a combox module for media ? I have one sitting on my shelf from my old iDrive system. Post the last 7 digits of your vin and I'll check if we can do a retrofit ?

On 4/24/2021 at 2:03 PM, bimmermatt said:

Hi Hugo, do you still have the combox available?

Hi Matt. I do yeah, somewhere in my closet of goodies lol. Welcome to it if you want it.